Thursday, January 2, 2014

Get up & do something!


Hey again!

I was motivated to go to the gym today even though there was a storm outside my window. This is how it went:

I came home at two from work and was really tired and so I took a nap until about six. I logged onto face book and saw that someone had gone to Planet Fitness so that made me want to go to despite the weather and so I drove to Planet Fitness at around 7:45p only to see a sign saying they were closing at 8 because of the weather.

I then went to Walmart to get a few things, went home and decided that since I am still in my workout clothes that I would do a workout. It is pretty simple, all you do is log onto Youtube and there are so many different workouts you can chose from. I started off doing a reggae workout (I looked ridiculous) than a circuit training workout. Now, I feet satisfied that I at least did SOMETHING.

It looks as though there is still going to be a big storm tomorrow so probably no gym after work but I will definetely want to get a workout in whether it be at the gym or at home. I also want to search for more cute workout pants at TjMaxx (just saying) :)

By being subscribed to so many people who are in the same boat as I am really gets me motivated and it really makes me want to get up and get my heart racing. I wasn't even thinking of working out today until I saw someone on Facebook had gone to Planet Fitness and it made me want to do the same.



Monday is weigh In day so I got to make these days count. My first goal is to lose at least SOMETHING, ANYTHING. From this day on, I need to work on drinking water, water, water & more water. I drink water but not as much as I can.  But I am happy to say that SO FAR my eating habits are doing good.

Hope everyone has a good day. DRIVE safe but don't really go out if you don't have to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment