Monday, January 27, 2014

Weigh In # 4

I am down .4 today. I now weigh 156.6. I am 1.6 lbs away from being 155. When I hit 155 that will be my real challenge as I have not been below 155 since...forever! It is coming off slow. I would like to see at least a full pound or two each week but I am glad that I am losing something each week.

My birthday is coming up in less than a month (February 24) & I REALLY want to be down to 150. I am going to work extra hard to reach this goal because than I will have 5-10 lbs until I reach my goal. I. Can. Do. It :)

I really want to start drinking smoothies more. I would start juicing but its an annoying clean up and I feel I don't get full enough during the day. I think I will start looking on pinterest for some easy smoothie recipes. I don't really have much else to say.

SW: 159.6
CW: 156.6


Hope everyone has a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment