Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I don't want to go!


This video made me get off my butt and go to the gym tonight. I really didn't want to go but I went for 30 minutes on the elliptical and sweat my butt off. I'm glad I went.

I installed a squat challenger app on my phone and I don't find squats to be all that bad, except for my legs burning but I get past the pain. After that, I did about 20 minutes of both squats, jumping jacks, weights and other various exercises but I felt that was not enough so after watching this video I decided to go.

I love this guy! He has a whole weight loss channel on Youtube and he is so positive and encouraging. He really motivates me and I enjoy watching his videos. So Shay, thank you for the kick in the ass you gave me...I needed it.

:)

Goodnight Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment