Monday, March 3, 2014

Weigh In # 9

I did not do so well for weigh in this week. I gained 2.8 lbs so that puts me at 155.2. I hate feeling like i'm being punished for indulging BUT I did indulge a little too much. Last week I had three days where I ate french fries and lemonade - which for some reason I had been craving lemonade even though I never drink the stuff (no, I'm not pregnant HA) but french fries, I love french fries and did not control myself at all. I also went to the gym two days last week but I might as well shouldn't have because I didn't eat right at all. I also felt as if I didn't push myself enough when I went to the gym.

I went to the gym tonight and felt really good. I got a new phone because my other phone screen cracked so I have to install the lose it app on my phone again because that app is what makes me lose the weight. I also have to look into diet bet again. I didn't join diet bet the first time because I fell ill but now I feel ready to go.

I need to gain the motivation I had the last couple months because I am ONLY 5 lbs away from being in the 140s. I feel like I always stop at 155. I like that I didn't gain no more than 155 but I find it pretty frustrating. I'm frustrated with myself but i'm also frustrated at the fact that its SO EASY to gain weight than it is to lose weight. UGH. I could go to the gym 5 days a week and not lose any weight but than I could have 3 days where I eat like crap and gain weight. BLAH

I still like the challenge and I will continue with this challenge. I want to get at my goal weight and get that damn swim suit and feel GREAT! Summer is creeping up so I plan to eat a lot better than I have and to go hard at the gym. Its only one hour out of my day - NO EXCUSES!


No comments:

Post a Comment