Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Late weigh in # 11

Hi Everyone!

I didn't post yesterday because I was lazy :/ Actually, I believe I had said I was going to post more during the week instead of just on Monday but again, I hath failed. I WILL try to post more often this week. I don't know why I feel like its so hard to post when really, it isn't at all - its kind of fun to look back on posts and weigh-ins & such.

Alright, so I weighed in yesterday at 154.0 so that was only a loss of .2. I am okay with that. I understand what my problem is and I want to fix it right now. My problem is that started eating shitty food (french fries, pizza etc.) and thinking that if I go to the gym I can burn off what I ate. NO! I hate thinking like this. All that sodium is making me retain water thus making me not lose the weight I want. PLUS! I have had an obsession with lemonade for some reason :/ but I have been drinking a lot of water because there is really nothing to eat/drink in my house because I have been slacking on grocery shopping.

I am in a group for Diet Bet which is going on right now. I have 4.4 lbs to go until I reach the 4% of my body fat which I need to lose in 24 days. IF I lose that THAN I am going to be in the 140s! HOW CRAZY IS THAT?! probably not for you guys, but you have to understand I have not seen 140s in a long loooong time - probably since my first couple years in college.

I hope I can make it through!

I have been going to the gym and working hard, I just have to learn to eat CLEANer because just going to the gym does not make you lose weight unless you eat clean as well. It is a packaged deal. So that is my goal this week is to eat cleaner and to go to the gym or do some form of exercise this week.

My goal for next weigh in I will hope to weigh 152 gain. BUT my outrageous goal is to lose 3.8 like I did on one weigh in Monday. Can I do it? I'll sure try!

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment