Monday, March 10, 2014

Weigh In # 10

Last week I weighed in at 155.2. This week. I weighed in at 154.2. So a loss of one pound. I'm happy that I lost instead of gained but I still didn't eat and/or exercise as much as I could have. I start my Diet Bet on Friday so I'm going to go HARD. I want to win moolah haha but seriously, though, I want to lose the 4% and be proud of myself for doing so.

I worked out today since last Tuesday and I must say it was probably one of the best workouts I had in awhile. Sweat was stinging my eyes and my back was drenched but I felt really good. I wish that motivation would stay with me all the time :)

I plan on updating this blog more when my Diet Bet starts. I found that some of my motivation to keep going came from a lot of blogs I read and I really want to make blog posts on how I'm feeling during the week and not just on Mondays.

So I plan on doing another blog post sometime this week.

Alright, take care, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment