Tuesday, March 25, 2014

out of my normal routine

Hello All,

I'm trying to blog more often so that I am not just posting Weigh Ins but actually writing about how I feel throughout the week so hopefully it will help me when I get those cravings or want to snack. I am starting to use my Lose It App again because I feel I lose weight better when I use it, knowing what I should and should not eat and knowing when I am under/over my daily caloric intake. I recommend this app or any app that allows you to track your food if you are trying to lose weight because it really does work.

If I track my food, exercise and eat better than what I have this week - I would like my weight to be down -2 lbs, come Monday. We shall see how this week goes.

Have a good night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment