Monday, February 24, 2014

Weigh In # 8

I DID IT!!!! I reached my goal on my birthday. My goal was to be in the 152's and I just weighed in and I am 152.4. YAAAAY! Finally! I reached some sort of goal and I am so happy. My goal for next week is to be 150.4 and than hopefully the next weigh in after that I will be finally be in the 140s. I will be so ecstatic!

This week I plan to go hard at the gym. I ate good last week but my butt did not hit the gym once, mainly because I was still sick and hacking up a lung but I am sooo much better than I was last week so I cannot make anymore excuses. I also plan to start using my lose it app again because I honestly haven't had much of an appetite so there really isn't much to track.

I need to get back to the gym, mainly because I haven't been in a week and I fear that I will stop going altogether because that has happened in the past. What has NOT happened in the past is that I have hit 152! I haven't seen that number since...I don't even know when I have ever seen that number HA and yes, it is not all about the number but it is nice to know that hard work is paying off.

I have about 12 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight and I'm guessing I can get those 12 lbs off (and keep it off!) by the end of April? Close to warmer weather and when I hit my goal weight I will finally buy a comfortable bathing suit that I feel confident in (finally).

Well, it is my birthday so I'm going to get going and plan for a fabulous day!

Happy weigh in everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment