Monday, February 10, 2014

Weigh In # 6

YESSSS! Finally a result that I am happy with :)

My weigh in this morning was 155.2!!!!! That is a 3.8 lbs weight loss. I actually do owe it to the Lose It app because I have tracked EVERYTHING that I put in my mouth and it has made me more conscious of portion sizes and how much I eat. Like I mentioned in my last post, I don't think my lack of weight loss was because of exercising because I had gone to the gym 3-5 times a week. I think it was solely on the fact I ate too much - which I now know how to change that problem.

SW - 159.6
CW - 155.2
Last weeks Weight - 159.0  


My goal is to be in the 152 range by my birthday (24th) that means I have 2 weeks to lose 3 lbs. I am hoping it could be done as I want to lose 1.5-2 lbs each week.  Also next Monday is when my diet bet starts so I know I will try extra hard so I can win some moolahhh while also losing weight :)


This left picture was taken January 12 & the right picture was taken this morning - almost a month difference and I can already see a change in how my tummy looks :)



Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment