Monday, February 3, 2014

Weigh In #5

Weigh In did not go as planned. After my 4 day recovery, I got on the scale and to my dismay had shot back up to 159.0 BUT i'm ok with that - I just do not get it. I have been drinking so much water, watching my portions, going to the gym and if not the gym than I was jogging outside so what is the deal?!

I guess the reason I am not so worked up about it is that I know I have been doing well. It is not like I had been sneaking cookies, pie & cake after my workouts or doing anything I am not happy with or regretted. I do know that my jacket feels a lot looser now so that is kind of weird that I gained weight (apparently) but still feel like I lost weight. WHAT GIVES?!

SW: 159.6
CW: 159.0

So back to the drawing board! I did not feel like going to the gym or jogging and so I did a Biggest Loser Cardio Workout. DAMN, I forgot how much of a workout that dvd gives a person. Sweat was going into my eyes, that is how much I was sweating. After the 45 minutes, I could hardly stand BUT I was happy I got a workout in before I left for work.

ALSO, I joined dietbet. If you don't know what that is than search dietbetter.com. I bet 10$ that I can lose 4% of my body weight in a month so roughly seven lbs. I wanted to start off with a small bet and maybe work myself higher? Hmm, I don't know. It depends if this works for me or not. I start my weigh in on February 15 but I am still going to do my workout routine before than.

Can I do it? Can I lose 7 lbs in a month? I have only been trying all of January!! This will give me the kick in the pants that I need and hopefully be a little more strict on working out hard and how much/what I consume on a daily basis.

I am basically trying to do whatever I think will help me lose weight. If betting my money helps me reach my goal than so be it. I am willing to try anything EXCEPT go on a specific diet to do so. I want to stick with just being accountable and eating foods in moderation as well as portioning my meals instead of restricting myself.

I know I can do this.

This will be the ultimate test.

Diet Bet here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment