Monday, February 17, 2014

Weigh In # 7

I have lost 1.6 lbs due to the fact I was pretty much sick the whole weekend and haven't had much of an appetite besides drinking lots of fluids. Even the smell of bacon yesterday made me nauseous. BACON? of all things. HA

That puts me at 153.6 which I am alright about but I fear that once my appetite comes back I'm going to go kinda crazy...(i'll try to keep it under control) I guess the good thing about this is that I can work towards hitting that 152 mark by my birthday which is next week. 

I sadly, had to quit Diet Bet because since it had started on Sunday I just felt that I would not be able to perform as well because of my being sick, even though I was still technically losing weight. I didn't want to lose the weight the wrong way by not eating and not exercising. I wanted it to be the right way. SO after I am finished with this stupid cold, I will be joining another Diet Bet. Come to think of it, I don't even remember the last time I worked it out. It must have been last Thursday because Friday is when I started feeling like poo.

Starting weight: 159.6
Current Weight: 153.6

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment