Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ice Storm 2013


As dangerous as this or any ice storm is, it is quite beautiful to gaze at outside of my window. I nearly killed myself trying to take a few decent pictures before the ice melted off and i'm happy with how they came out. This picture kind of reminds me of either spider legs or the movie Frozen-polar opposites, I know. I actually didn't even notice until I edited the picture how there is a single leaf trapped in between some branches. I could continue this post with a metaphor but would rather not. It would come off silly but also pretty cheesy so I will just leave this post with one other thought. I really hate winter because winter brings cold, sickness and bitterness however, I often find myself wishing I had my camera while I drive down back roads because of how photogenic winter is. Like this evening for example. The sky was a bright pink and the clouds were dark mixed in with the dusting of snow made the evening photo worthy. I immediately felt regret that I left my camera at home but promised myself I will take my camera with me more often so I don't miss opportunities like I did tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment