Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weigh In Sunday

Hello All & Happy Easter

I said I would post yesterday but I kinda didn't want to, to be completely honest. Okay, so I did workout yesterday for a good 50 minutes but than I didn't today. I had a two great dinners at my boyfriend's aunts house both Saturday and today for Easter so I definitely had my fill of a little bit of overeating. I am back at it tomorrow. I am hoping that I can wake up early Mon-Fri for the gym but if not than I will go after work.

Oh! I weighed in today at 156.8. I am hoping I can have a 2 lbs weight loss next Sunday. I have 4.9 lbs to go until I reach my goal weight for Diet Bet. I want to be committed this time around! So I am hoping I can accomplish this goal!


I hope everyone has a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment