Friday, April 18, 2014

Thank God it's Friday

Hi all!

So per my schedule I did not work out today, I could have worked out early this morning but I went to bed really late because my boyfriend, Craig got a new 55" t.v. for the living room and I bought a t.v. stand so together (along with a friend) we set it up and it looks so good!

I do plan to go to the gym tomorrow morning. I am thinking sometime before 9 am just so I can get that out of the way. My eating habits need some improvement but for the most part it is doing okay. I just need to think more of the choices that i'm making before I actually make it because I tend to think about them after the fact. Ugh, so annoying.

Well, I shall give you an update tomorrow to tell you how my workout went. OH! and Sunday the gym is closed because of Easter Sunday but I will go for a jog outside if its nice or maybe even for another nature walk - who knows. I just am going do so SOMETHING. I'll make another exercise chart for next week on Sunday.






I hope everyone has a good night

Keep Working Hard!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment